Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life...

This community of people learning to run together as we pursue Jesus and wait for His return has made a HUGE impact on my life in the last 3 years. It has been great to learn to run with a group of people straight into the heart of the Lord. To learn how to partner with Jesus' heart in intercession, and to grow in the prophetic. And grow in our love for Jesus.  It looks little and rough in the natural sometimes. And sometimes it looks like we are going absolutely bananas, but none of  that matters. I love the heart and the desire of the people around me to press into God.  I love having a place I can go even, if it is only 9 1/2 hours a week right now, to go and meet with people who desire the same thing I do, to before the Lord and to love Him with our whole heart, mind and strength. 

1 comment:

Camillia said...

Ack, I miss you guys! Even when it's bananas, or rough and ugly. I absolutely love it!