Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Photo Challenge Blitz!! Day 26, 27, 28, 29 AND 30!!!!

Oh I know you are excited. Don't try to hide it!  In the interest of wanting to complete this challenge and to move on in my little blogger world here I am presenting the last 5 pictures all at once.  Enjoy! 
Day 26: Something that means a lot to me: This little glass globe was given to me by a good friend as I left Korea.  It is near and dear to my heart; it is a reminder that I am being prayed for and a reminder to pray. 

Day 27: A picture of your last meal: These are leftovers from last nights supper.  Pasta with grilled zucchini and broccoli.

Day 28: A picture of something you are afraid of: Clowns and Mascots.  I don't do well at circuses or sporting events.  
Day 29: A picture that makes you smile:  I found this one in a box.  It is the cast and crew pic from my high school's rendition of Anne of Green Gables.  I remember how much work it was to get this production going, but it was worth it.  I was on the props crew and we had so much fun back stage.  I am one of the ones dressed in black in the back row if you can find me. :-)

Day 30: A picture of someone you miss: My Grandpa.  He passed away about 6 years ago now, but he was one of my heroes, and I miss having him around sometimes.



No comments: