Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2 - Picture of person(s) you have been closest to the longest...

OK, I know I am already breaking the rules of this 30 day challenge.  I know it originally said the person I was closest too but I couldn't choose. I have a small group of friends that I have known for the last 24 years.  It is crazy to me that we have known each other that long.  We all met a various times at  church camp. Most of them I met and started to get to know when I was 8 years old.  Some of them, even though I met them then, I didn't get to know them really well until later in life, meaning when I was in high school and college :-p .

This group has walked through so much with me. We have laughed and cried hard. Shared dreams and frustrations with each other. They have encouraged me in my walk with Jesus and in life in general.  I know there will be people missing from the pictures below but they will come up in other parts of this challenge- do not fear.


I just know that I am very thankful for these ladies! Hopefully they won't mind that I had to steal a couple of pictures off Facebook (at least I didn't post camp pictures ;-) )...but we don't all live in the same area now, and the last time we were all together (in December) we did not take a picture but we did enjoy a good chicken dinner!

No comments: